Home remedies for CHOLESTEROL CONTROL. LEARN how to LOWER CHOLESTEROL LEVELS naturally.
Many of us are ignorant about how to reduce high cholesterol levels naturally!
What Is Cholesterol: Cholesterol is both good and bad for the body. Within normal levels, it is a great substance for the body’s normal functioning. If the levels in the blood increase, cholesterol can bedangerous and can cause a heart attack.Every cell of the bodyhas cholesterol. It is produced by the body but can also be obtained from food. It is waxy and fat-like in appearance. Cholesterol is oil-based. Itdoes not mix with the blood, which is water-based. It is transported through the body by two kinds of lipoproteins which are HDL(high-density lipoprotein) and LDL(low-density lipoprotein).
Causes of Cholesterol:
High levels of LDL(low-density lipoprotein) result in an increaseof cholesterol in the arteries, whereas HDL(high-density lipoprotein) carries cholesterol to the liver for removal from the body. High cholesterol levelsnarrow thearteries. This is called atherosclerosis, by which plaques form and cause restriction of blood flow.
An unhealthy diet and lack of exercise are also factors that contribute to bad Cholesterol.
How To Lower Cholesterol : Here are some healthy foods that reduce lower Cholesterol levels in the body.
Consume 2 servings of oats for breakfast daily.
If you are looking for more foods that will lower your cholesterol levels, then opt for Nuts. If youeat 1.5 ounces of walnuts, 6 days a week for a month, cholesterol will come down by 5.4%.
Consumption of tea also helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
Dark bitter chocolate is also eaten to combat bad Cholesterol.
The functions of Cholesterol are:
1. It aids inthe structure of cell walls.
2. It creates digestive bile acids in the intestine.
3. It allows the production of Vitamin D, by the body.
4. It also helps the body to produce certain hormones.
Symptoms of High Cholesterol Levels: Usually there are no direct symptoms of Cholesterol in most cases. So a blood test is the only way to find out about the cholesterol levels, in order to take precautions. Theactual symptoms would clearly show up in an emergency. For instance, a heart attack or strokes are clear symptoms of bad Cholesterol.
How To Lower Cholesterol Levels: By the end of the day, all of us need to get our priorities right. The most important one is being healthy in every possible way. So let’s take a look at this video which teaches us about some really good home remedies for cholesterol. Natural home remedies tips for lowering cholesterol levels! Use these simple & effective solutions to quickly regain your health.
Cholesterol is a pliable substance which is found in the fats in your blood. Your body does require a certain amount of cholesterol to build healthy cells, but high cholesterol can result in heart diseases.
The following factors can cause high HDL Cholesterol and low HDL Cholesterol:
1. INACTIVITY: An inactive lifestyle can be a major cause of this problem.
2. OBESITY: Gaining weight due to unhealthy eating habits can again give rise to cholesterol.
3. AN UNHEALTHY DIET: Eating oily food and fried stuff is inviting cholesterol to enter your body.
Symptoms of cholesterol:
1. Lethargic: Feeling lethargic for no reason is one sign of this problem.
2. Heavy breathing: Cholesterol can affect the heart. The heart burdened with fat blocking the arteries can cause heavy breathing.
Home remedies on how to reduce cholesterol are listed below:
1. Onions: Mix one teaspoon of onion juice with one teaspoon of honey. Mix well and drink it daily for a few weeks. This is one of the best home remedies for cholesterol that you must try.
2. CORIANDER SEEDS: Add 2 teaspoons of coriander seed powder to one cup of water and boil it. Then strain the solution and drink it 3-4 times a day.
3. GARLIC: Chew a few pods of raw garlic on an empty stomach. This is yet again one of the best home remedies for high cholesterol that can be tried out daily for a month. Know more about garlic uses here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyq8nzRbYGI
Try to cut down on cholesterol, by including these simple home remedies into your life. All the best!
Reduce Cholesterol levels @ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/effective-home-remedies-to-reduce-your-cholesterol-levels/2/
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV