6 Signs of High Cholesterol You Should Not Ignore. Signs And Symptoms Of High Cholesterol. There are many factors that can increase the risk of Cholesterol accumulation including liver disease, diabetes, thyroid problems and genetics. Whatever the reason is, you’ll need to reduce the levels of Cholesterol as soon as possible.
Here are the 6 main signs of high Cholesterol:-
1. Gray Ring Around the Cornea: Check whether there is a gray arc or ring around the cornea. Stand close to a mirror and observe your eyes.
2. Pain in the Back and Neck:We already mentioned that high Cholesterol levels might block the blood vessels. Therefore, it is very likely the circulation to your head to be obstructed.
3. Pounding or Rapid Beating of Your Heart.
4. Yellow Growths on the Eyelids: Yellow growths on the lower and upper eyelids are also signs of high Cholesterol.
5. Tingling Sensation in the Feet and Hands.
6. Chronic fatigue and weakness.
In case you have the symptoms above mentioned, make sure to consult your doctor.
Social Links: Like And Follow Us To Stay Updated:
Disclaimer: None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional.Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment.
Images And Videos Are licensed under CC: