She hasn’t even reached double digits in age, but her cholesterol has pushed 400. Genetic testing confirms nine-year-old Zoe Allen has familial hypercholesterolemia – a condition stretching at least three generations back in her family. Over the years, UT Southwestern has helped great-grandmother, grandmother, mother and daughter all cut their cholesterol in half. #utswheart
- Dave Feldman – ‘New Preliminary NHANES Data and Analysis’
- Variation in Lipid-Lowering Therapy Use in Patients With Low-Density Lipoprotein
- 25 Foods For High Cholesterol – Best Foods For High Cholesterol
- Erectile Dysfunction And High Cholesterol: Is There A Link?
- Controversial thoughts: When High Cholesterol is GOOD!