What does the latest research on Vitamin D say? Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive an infographic summary of the main takeaways and Dr. Greger’s recommendations: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: I debated whether or not to include this video since it’s not anything I haven’t covered before. See for example, What Women Should Eat to Live Longer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-women-should-eat-to-live-longer/); Trans Fat, Saturated Fat, and Cholesterol: Tolerable Upper Intake of Zero (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/trans-fat-saturated-fat-and-cholesterol-tolerable-upper-intake-of-zero/); Heart Attacks and Cholesterol: Purely a Question of Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/heart-attacks-and-cholesterol-purely-a-question-of-diet/); Eliminating the #1 Cause of Death (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eliminating-the-1-cause-of-death/); and Statin Muscle Toxicity (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/statin-muscle-toxicity/). I just liked how the researchers summed it up and since heart disease is the leading killer of both men and women in most countries (see Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/) on how to prevent 14 other top killers) I figured a little repetition couldn’t hurt.
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/diet-versus-drugs-for-high-cholesterol/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org