John Tan, MD, Cardiologist at Medical City Dallas, discusses how healthy lifestyle changes can protect against heart disease as well as decrease risk for many other chronic conditions. To learn more about Medical City Heart Hospital and the services we provide, visit MedicalCityHeartHospital.com.
- Cholesterol/ High density lipoprotein & Low density lipoprotein/ HDL & LDL/ Risk of Heart attack
- Random42 Medical Animation – Cardiovascular
- pHrodo Red LDL time lapse uptake study
- Lipoprotein Metabolism (VLDL, IDL, LDL)
- Lipoprotein(a) in Coronary Disease: An Emerging Novel Target (Steven E Nissen, MD) February 14, 2019