August 11, 2010 – A cofer dam failed during the removal of Gold Ray Dam on the Rogue River in Oregon causing an unexpected torrent of water and debris to surge downstream. Men and equipment were stranded midstream by the flood. The reservoir upstream quickly drained, stranding fish. We’ll have to wait and see if the surge of water will cause any damage or safety issues downstream.
- BEST Bottom Fishing in Oregon | Fishing the Rogue River Reef (Day 1) on
- Bank Fishing The Rogue River Oregon Near Grants Pass For Steelhead/Coho Salmon. on
- Tsunami – Rogue River Oregon 2011 on
- Rogue River Trail Thru-Hike on
- Rogue River Trail, Oregon (Kraig Adams got me off my butt and on the trail.) on