A great day on the Rogue River in Oregon! A 14.16 dwt cleanup, a new record for me. First part of the video is a live nugget capture off bedrock. I have found some black hard pack under 3 feet of material. It is black because there is so much black iron rocks in it – heavy stuff, iron and gold!
- BEST Bottom Fishing in Oregon | Fishing the Rogue River Reef (Day 1) on
- Bank Fishing The Rogue River Oregon Near Grants Pass For Steelhead/Coho Salmon. on
- Tsunami – Rogue River Oregon 2011 on
- Rogue River Trail Thru-Hike on
- Rogue River Trail, Oregon (Kraig Adams got me off my butt and on the trail.) on