Back in 2015 this is what the rapids of the Rogue looked like. We floated the Wild and Scenic section of Rogue River. Went from Argo boat landing to Foster Bar boat ramp in 10.5 foot pontoons. Rafted June 22-27, with an average CFS at Grants Pass 2200. Many class III’s along the way with three IV’s. Nothing to challenging. The Tate creek waterfall slide if fun way to cool off in the hot summer, and watch out for bears around there.
- BEST Bottom Fishing in Oregon | Fishing the Rogue River Reef (Day 1) on
- Bank Fishing The Rogue River Oregon Near Grants Pass For Steelhead/Coho Salmon. on
- Tsunami – Rogue River Oregon 2011 on
- Rogue River Trail Thru-Hike on
- Rogue River Trail, Oregon (Kraig Adams got me off my butt and on the trail.) on