What does the latest research on Vitamin D say? Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive an infographic summary of the main takeaways and Dr. Greger’s recommendations: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: Medicare is now accepting for reimbursement the Dean Ornish Program for Reversing Heart Disease and the Pritikin Program, which, on a personal note, is what inspired me to go into medicine. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/resuscitating-medicare/ and I’ll try to answer it! Please feel free to post any ask-the-doctor type questions here in the comments section and I’d be happy to try to answer them. Be sure to check out the other videos on heart health (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/heart-health/) and plant-based diets (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/plant-based-diets/). Also, there are 1,449 subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/) covered in my other videos–please feel free to explore them!
Image Credit: White House Photograph Office, the Congressional Budget Office, National Institutes of Health, farcaster via Wikimedia Commons, and Simone van den Berg via shutterstock. Images have been modified.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org